Oral presentations are 10 minutes long, followed by a 5 minute Q & A period.
The audio-visual set up for the auditoria will include:
- lapel microphone
A speaker ready room will be available to test and load presentations in advance of your presentation (at least 30 minutes before your session). Wi-Fi internet access is available in the meeting rooms and a wired connection is available for the NIH supplied laptops in the auditoria. If you embed videos you may be using in your presentation, we will want to test them in the speaker ready room prior to your presentation.
- Keep text to a minimum
- Ensure text is in large font (should be able to see from 4 ft. away)
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables
- Ensure contents have a logical flow
- Make it colorful
- Do not include an abstract
- Avoid titles with colons
- Use italics instead of underlining
- Mini-handouts of posters are encouraged in order to stimulate ad hoc discussion, and to provide participants with a useful copy for their own reading
Poster presentations provide an opportunity to present new research and discuss ideas with fellow ICAMPAM attendees. Please review the following guidelines for presenting a poster at ICAMPAM 2017.
- You will be provided with a MAXIMUM surface area of 4 feet high x 6 feet wide (122 cm x 183 cm) to display your poster. Posters cannot exceed this size.
- Posters must be created in landscape format.
- Push pins will be provided for you to affix your poster to the display board.
- Poster presentations must be prepared in advance.
- Do not mail poster presentations in advance; bring them with you to the conference.